Terms & Conditions
It is a condition of use of this website, and a condition of any transaction, communication or use of the services of The Wine Boutique (owned & operated by The Gin Boutique Pty Ltd) (‘we’), that you consent to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. By continuing to browse, or use, this website you will be taken to have provided either express or implied consent. By transacting or communicating with, or making use of any other service of The Wine Boutique (owned & operated by The Gin Boutique Pty Ltd), you will be taken to have provided either express of implied consent.
If you do not consent to all of these Terms & Conditions you are not authorised to continue to browse, or use, this website, or use the services of The Wine Boutique (owned & operated by The Gin Boutique Pty Ltd).
Supply of Alcohol
No person under the age of 18 years is authorised to browse or use this website, or use the services, or be delivered or receive any products, of The Wine Boutique (owned & operated by The Gin Boutique Pty Ltd).
You acknowledge that it is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
You warrant that you are over the age of 18 years and are not obtaining alcohol on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Australian Capital Territory, Australia.
- You must be over the age of 18 years to browse or use this website.
- Unauthorised browsing or use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You warrant that all information provided by you to us, including but not limited to when you register, subscribe or transact, is current, accurate and complete.
- You warrant that you will not use another person’s details without their permission or impersonate another person when using the website.
- You agree not to post or transmit any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any other material that may give rise to civil or criminal proceedings
- All content of the pages of this website is provided for your general information only and is subject to change without notice.
- There is no warranty or guarantee provided by The Wine Boutique (owned & operated by The Gin Boutique Pty Ltd), or any other party, as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that the information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains information and material which is owned by, or licensed to, The Wine Boutique (owned & operated by The Gin Boutique Pty Ltd), including, but not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics and copy. Copyright vests in The Gin Boutique Pty Ltd and any unauthorised reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to The Gin Boutique Pty Ltd, are acknowledged on the website.
- You agree not to remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You agree not to use any robot, spider, site search and retrieval application or other mechanism to retrieve or index any portion of the website.
- You agree not to modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the site.
Product & Content Reviews
We accept no responsibility or liability for the reviews or comments left on this site by users with respect to their accuracy, completeness or truthfulness.
Changes to these Terms & Conditions
We may change these Terms & Conditions at any time without notifying you and such changes will be effective as soon as they are published to the website. Terms & Conditions that applied for users, registration, subscription or ordering prior to publication of the changes will not be effected.
We recommend you read these Terms & Conditions carefully each time you agree to them during the registration, subscription or ordering process.
We reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason.
Each accepted order constitutes a separate binding agreement between you and us for the supply of those products and services.
The Terms & Conditions of each accepted order include these Terms & Conditions, and any terms and conditions notified to you at or before entry into the agreement, including the terms of any promotion.
You acknowledge the risk in the products of an accepted order passes to you at the time you receipt delivery. You acknowledge that The Gin Boutique Pty Ltd cannot verify any alleged damage to, or spoiling of, any product in your order once you have accepted delivery from our carrier.
Cancellation of an order is considered at our sole discretion. Your request for a cancellation of your order must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be deemed to be received by us on that day if it is a business day before midday, or otherwise on the next business day. You acknowledge that The Gin Boutique uses straight-through processing of orders and shipping and it is unlikely any request for cancellation will be received prior to processing by our shipping provider, and therefore, cannot be considered for cancellation.
If we agree to a cancellation, you agree that any refund or credit may be debited by an amount we will determine and advise you on account of our reasonable costs of processing the cancellation.
Australian Consumer Law Refunds & Returns
Refunds and returns are considered, approved and processed in accordance with your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
You will notify us in writing within 5 business days of delivery if you wish to return your order, or receive a refund, in accordance with your rights under Australian Consumer Law. You must have a lawful reason for the return of your order. You may be required to provide additional reasonable information or evidence to us to allow us to assess your request. You acknowledge that without that additional reasonable information or evidence we may be unable to process your request.
We will advise you of our decision and reasons within 10 business days.
If you are required to return the product to us pursuant to either an accepted request, or in order to facilitate further inquiries into your request, we will provide written advice of how this can be done. If we subsequently determine that you are entitled to a return or refund under Australian Consumer Law, we will refund the reasonable incurred carrier costs of returning the product to us.
You acknowledge that no other refunds or returns are able to be considered.